Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3″ Display and Step-On Technology designed beautifully to monitor the weight. It has some great smart features which attracts customers. They are Smart Step on Technology, Extra Large 4.3″ Display, High Precision Sensors, Auto-Calibrated, Sturdy Tempered Glass Top, Non-Slip Feet.
Who does not want to stay healthy in this world? Because over or excess weight causes a lots of health deceases now a days. Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3″ Display and Step-On Technology helps you to monitor your weight, so that you can maintain sound health. By using it you can take the steps whether to gain or lose weight. It is one time investment, with a digital bathroom scale you don’t need to visit clinic or to stand in a queue.
Features of High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale
There are several digital scales in the market. Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3″ Display and Step-On Technology is one of the best options in the market. All of them have only one thing in common, that is to make your life much simpler by measuring weight, but it has some unique feature which will attract you to purchase this product.
• Its high precisions Sensor deigned to get accurate consistent measurements of up to 400 lb.
• The auto calibration feature is very unique, it automatically turns off battery when not in use. This feature helps in save battery life. The device runs on 4 AAA batteries.
• Its extra thickness & sturdy tempered glass will never break when you step on it to check weight. It is also very safety to use in bathroom.
• It has Extra large 4.3″ LCD display with cool blue backlight and extra large font numbers. This is easy to read from any distance and in any light condition.
• The digital bathroom scale has the feature of Non-slip feet, which will not scratch floors at the time of using.
• Its innovative technology ensures that you don’t have to switch the scale on or tap on it to activate it to get your weight readings. All that you need to do is to step on the scale to get instant readings.